At iuvo Technologies, we take good care of our employees so that they can take good care of our customers. One element of providing a good work environment is to provide the benefits that allow us all to be healthy and prosperous.
BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- PPO or HMO
- iuvo pays approximately 66% of the premium for either plan. The benefit begins first day of employment.
HSA (Health Savings Account)* Applicable to employees choosing PPO plan.
- iuvo contributes to the HSA if the employee is enrolled in the PPO plan and pays half of the deductible of the PPO plan. The benefit begins first day of employment.
401k Retirement Plan with Matching
- iuvo will match dollar for dollar up to 4% of salary. Eligibility begins on the first day of employment.
Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Based on company performance. Employee must complete a full quarter to be eligible.
17 days accrued PTO (paid time off)
- 1.4 days per month earned for PTO which includes vacation and personal time. Accrual begins first day of employment. Additional day earned for each year working at Iuvo.
10 paid holidays per year.
- iuvo will post annual holiday schedule.
- Sick time is unlimited and you are encouraged to stay healthy or take care of yourself when you are not.
Short and Long Term Disability (STD/LTD) and Group Life Insurance
- iuvo pays 100% for these benefits which begin first day of employment.
- Group Life Insurance is 2 times salary.
Payroll is semi-monthly – direct deposit.
Quarterly company events for all employees. Although we get together more frequently because we like to hang out together, we have dedicated all company outings each quarter. We have fun at RedSox Games, Go Cart Racing, Apple Picking, Scotch Tasting or perhaps just a nice dinner somewhere where we can laugh and get together over food and drinks.
Iuvogear – iuvo embroidered clothing given to each employee that they choose from a catalog quarterly.
Company kitchen – free snacks for employees.