At iuvo Technologies, we take good care of our employees so that they can take good care of our customers. One element of providing a good work environment is to provide the benefits that allow us all to be healthy and prosperous
- Medical, BCBS, with a choice of PPO/HMO.
- HSA (Health Savings Account with the PPO option)
- 401k Retirement Plan with company contribution. A 3% non-elective contribution (employees don’t need to contribute a cent!) and a 1% profit sharing…4% of your salary goes into retirement + your employee contribution.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing, based on company performance.
PTO & Leave
- Take as much vacation as you need but still get your job done…Take at least 15 days a year to avoid burnout!
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Sick time with the thought that you are encouraged to stay healthy or take care of yourself when you are not.
- Short and Long Term Disability (STD/LTD) and Group Life Insurance
- Development Time – every other Friday take the afternoon to work on growing and learning.
- Summer Fridays - enjoy a half day every other Friday during the Summer.
- Quarterly company events for all employees. Although we get together more frequently because we like to hang out together, we have dedicated all company outings each quarter. We have fun at RedSox Games, Go Cart Racing, Apple Picking, Scotch Tasting or perhaps just a nice dinner somewhere where we can laugh and get together over food and drinks.
- iuvo gear– Employees are given a budget to purchase iuvo-branded gear (shirts, hats etc.) of their choosing from a large catalog of options.
- Company kitchen– our kitchen is continuously stocked with awesome and healthy snacks and drinks for employees.
- Health Reimbursement – enjoy a monthly stipend you can use towards a variety of ways to stay healthy.